What’s a Paper Source event like ? Ask the people who’ve been there! Watch these short videos:
Discover how to find, buy and broker real estate notes — performing and non-performing — and under the radar cash flows. NO SALES PITCHES!
Network with the best of the best — make friends that could profit you for a lifetime.
Learn how to create multiple streams of income.
Trade show: Meet the investors, servicers, IRA experts and more
Complimentary personal consultations with the experts.
Cocktail receptions, white tablecloth luncheons, continental breakfasts — all included.
“‘This is BY FAR the most informative and productive note conference you will EVER attend! I’ll be there for the third time because I simply can’t afford to miss it.”Edward Berlinski
“Last year at your symposium we met a young man from Colorado in a city near us. We have kept in contact and he has purchased over $500,000 in NPN’s, re-performing notes, and REO’s. Who says traveling to events is expensive. See you in April.”Duke Marquiss
The Only Continuing Education For Note Professionals ™
The experts agree, the cash flow note business is coming back stronger than ever. Are you ready to take advantage of the avalanche? Whether you’re a newbie or pro, investor, broker or both, this symposium will give you great new ideas. The Paper Source has been teaching note investors since 1987.
- LEARN to buy and/or broker cash flows you never knew existed.
- CREATE multiple streams of income and new profit centers.
- CONSULT PRIVATELY with the teachers one-on-one — no extra charge.
- MEET the major investors, servicers, IRA experts, note sellers and more
- NETWORK and create friendships that could prove invaluable. Open bar receptions, white tablecloth luncheons & continental breakfasts INCLUDED.
- FREE “Notes 101” course Thursday morning March 26.
2018 Speakers (Partial list)
AND Note Marketing For Results – Statistically Foolproof For 2018
2018 Sponsors & Exhibitors (Partial List)
To Sponsor/Exhibit, Call Alison: 800-542-2270
Phrases that combine the words “cash flow” “cash flows” “cash flow professionals” “notes” “note industry” and/or “note business” with “continuing education” are trademarks of The Paper Source, Inc. and cannot legally be used without permission.