The Paper Source Note Convention 2023
Where The Note Industry Meets
April 27-29, 2023, Las Vegas
Early-bird Discount Ends Midnight Tonight (PDT)!
IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE REGISTERING, CALL US: 800-542-2270 OR CLICK HERE TO EMAIL
- Discover how to find, buy and broker real estate notes — performing and non-performing — and under the radar cash flows. NO SALES PITCHES!
- Network with the best of the best — make friends that could profit you for a lifetime. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSONAL NETWORKING!
- Learn how to create multiple streams of income.
- Meet the investors, servicers, IRA experts, note and real estate software companies, specialized law firms, insurers and more.
- Complimentary personal consultations with the experts.
- Networking opportunities galore: receptions, luncheon, refreshments, all included.
- Many people say they meet more successful people at The Paper Source than at any other event!
The Only Continuing Education For Note Professionals ™
The experts agree, the cash flow note business is coming back stronger than ever. Are you ready to take advantage of the avalanche? Whether you’re a newbie or pro, investor, broker or both, this national convention will give you great new ideas and contacts you’ll meet nowhere else. The Paper Source has been teaching note investors since 1987.
- LEARN to buy and/or broker cash flows you never knew existed.
- CREATE multiple streams of income and new profit centers.
- NETWORK with the most experienced note investors in the world.
- CONSULT PRIVATELY with the teachers one-on-one — no extra charge.
- MEET the major investors, servicers, IRA experts, note sellers and more
- NETWORK and create friendships that could prove invaluable. Receptions, luncheon & refreshments INCLUDED.
If you want to learn more about performing real estate notes before you attend, or want a refresher course, get the Notes 101 video: https://papersourceseminars.com/sop-101/
THE PAPER SOURCE NOTE CONVENTION SCHEDULE (subject to change)
All Convention Sessions Are In The Florentine Ballroom
All times Pacific
|8:30 a.m. – Noon||BONUS SEMINAR —Grow Your Note Business
Presented by First National Acceptance Co. FnacBrokers.com
The bonus seminar is free, but you must be preregistered. If you did not register when you signed up for the Convention
email Alison to register, or call 800-542-2270
|1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||
Convention Sessions in the Florentine Ballroom
|6:00 p.m.||Welcome Reception Open Bar – Courtesy of Allied Servicing Corp.
All times Pacific
|9:30 a.m. – Noon||Convention Session|
|Noon – 1:30 p.m.||Luncheon Courtesy of Grand Bank (www.grandbankfsb.com)|
|1:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Convention Session
Coffee Break Courtesy of Passive Income Network (PassiveIncomeNetwork.org)
|6:00 p.m.||Networking Reception – Open Bar Courtesy of SGP Now (SGPNow.com)|
All times Pacific
|9:30 a.m. 1:00 p.m.||Convention Session
Coffee Break Courtesy of Total Lender Solutions (TotalLenderSolutions.com)
|1:00 p.m.||The Paper Source Note Convention 2023 Adjourns|
The deadline to get the Paper Source discounted hotel rate is Wednesday, April 5.
“‘I speak from experience….This is the most informative conference ON ANY SUBJECT I have ever attended. This is BY FAR the most informative and productive note conference you will EVER attend! I’ll be there for the third time because I simply can’t afford to miss it.”
“Everyone I talk to says this is THE pinnacle of note events in the country. If anyone is considering coming to the Paper Source, I would tell them: This is the one. Don’t miss out on this conference. Make sure you take part.”
“What we try to do at Paper Source events is to get people to teach who are actually in the note business, not the seminar business, and to provide the best networking opportunities in the industry. Having been in the note business since the 1980’s, we know who the real players are. I talk them into coming out of their offices to teach for us, and then they go back to their note businesses. They’re not on a seminar circuit 100% of the time for sure. We like to get real people there, people who DO what they rarely teach.”
What’s a Paper Source event like? Ask the people who’ve been there! Watch these short videos:
Phrases that combine the words “cash flow” “cash flows” “cash flow professionals” “notes” “note industry” and/or “note business” with “continuing education” are trademarks of The Paper Source, Inc. and cannot legally be used without permission.